Friday, July 31, 2009

World Breastfeeding Week

Augst 1-7 is World Breastfeeding Week and I'm celebrating all the mommas and babies today with a project I've been working on for school. Hope you enjoy!



Links to flickr users in the order they appear:
timtom.ch, jinglejammer, benklocek, khym54, haabet, best love poem, until we can do better, Bryce Edwards, hdptcar, jessicafm, -mrsraggle-, christyscherrer, babasteve, Joe Shlabotnik, ODHD, littleREDelf

Quotes taken from:

And the soundtrack is also a Creative Commons licensed piece
How Lucky I Am, mixed by Pitx

3 comments:

  1. hey, y'know what they say ' hate it for six weeks, love nursing for the rest of your life'
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah for this beautiful video. I also posted it on an article on Examiner.com with a link back to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the linkback, Lilian! I heard about the recent law change in Washington protecting breastfeeding moms. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete